The Basic Model of the mySmartWorkBuddy.
The illustration below elaborates on what is included with the Basic Model of the tool. Keep in mind that features can be added or omitted – it is fully customizable to fit your needs!
Here are just a few of the features available on the mySmartWorkBuddy:
- Waterproof & Drop Proof Body and Housing – made to withstand extreme environments including water and impact
- Tool Caddy Hook & Loop Material – allows the User to caddy his/her readily used small instruments
- Wireless Battery Charging Station Substrate – will continuously charge the battery for adhered instruments
- English 11 inch & Metric Scale – gives the Inspector a quick check of “step riser & tread” dimensions
- Adjustable Non-Slip Cushioned Handle Grip – has multiple finger grips, made of a soft cushioning material below the surface.
- Protective Rubber Bumper Trim – protects perimeter edges and the underside.
- Air Sampling – provides immediate screening for environmental health concerns
- Lithium Batteries – slides onto the bottom like quality drills
- Smart Information Screen – with a stylus, or thumbwheels, you control all the features at this screen or the screen on your phone/tablet.
- Numerous Apps – apps are included and accessible through the “Smart Information Screen
- 3 Thumb wheels – allows you to quickly move throughout your report to insert pictures or verbiage
- Mini Desk – which has lighting to illuminate the desk surface, a clip to hold a notepad, smart phone or tablet.
- Drill Motor Port – the primary purpose is a Power Screw Driver and Drill, but is capable of much more.
- Distant Floodlight – with a capacity up to 4,000 Lumens
- Focused Beam Light – with a capacity up to 1,000 Lumens.
- General Surround Light – with a capacity up to 2,000 Lumens.
- Moisture Meter Probe and Voltage Sniffer Probe
- Laser Beam – reads surface temperature, length measurements and is an instructional pointer.
- Charging In & Out Ports – will allow the charging of the main battery & your specific instruments.
- Car and 110-volt Charging Equipment
- Business Card Holder
- Magnetic Tray – to conveniently, firmly hold and keep track of screws.
- Gripping Hole Slots – for holding/storing various instruments.
- U-Shaped Clips – to hold your favorite bits.
- Panic Button – will set off a piercing alarm to bring help to you or contact 911.
- Temperature & Humidity Sensors – collects inside & outside ambient temperature and humidity.
- Screw-in Accessory Ports – there are ten located at strategic perimeter corners.
- Three-Point Strap – allows for hands-free carrying – this frees the Inspector for multi-tasking.
Contact one of our customer service reps to find out more about this new amazing Home Inspector tool. Click here